Fulfilling All Your Corrugated Packaging Needs
- The longest dimension is the "FIRST" dimension.
- The second dimension is the "WIDTH".
- The third dimension is the "HEIGHT or DEPTH"
- Note: "Only measure the inside dimensions of the box". Take the mid-way point between the scorelines.
- The "FLUTE "direction or Width is the First measured dimension.
- Note: "SCORING direction if it's WITH or AGAINST the direction of corrugation."
Flute 'A' is thickest with least amount of corrugations and has good cushioning properties.
Flute 'B' is fine is very perfectly suited for printed packaging boxes and for sales and distribution.
Flute 'C' is medium and the most common and suitable for folding boxes. In C flute alone more than 50 fluting profiles can be produced.
Flute 'E' is the thinnest flute used for displays, small packaging and retail boxes. Great for printing graphics.